Friday, February 19, 2010

Diaper Disposal In Fairfax County Diaper Disposal Systems...?

Diaper disposal systems...? - diaper disposal in fairfax county

Hello! I field segments for 16 months and stinks! Literally! First it was in the room. He went into the laundry room, and is now stinking garage full! What is the purpose of this system, if the smell does not stay there? Of course, I think it is time to get a new one, but not true that only lasted 16 months. Is there a better system for the disposal of diapers out there? What other parents Doo? (LOL, I mean, if.)

2 comments:

  1. I had the special diapers for babies disposal system for Babies R Us brand. the least expensive of all the others, and works very well change how regularly the deodorant disk. I think it works better than more expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~KGB~ Kaitlyn's mommyFebruary 23, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    We have a master of the layer and the comments I read before buying, many people recommend the use of scented trash bags, when babies start shit, can you really stunk. My daughter is barely a week, so I do not much use, so far, but I like.

    ReplyDelete