Friday, February 5, 2010

Automobile Wire Color Codes Automobile Altenator Wiring Questions2. What Does R Stand For ? What Does F Stand For ? I Suspect F Is Field .?

Automobile Altenator wiring questions2. What does R stand for ? what does F stand for ? I suspect F is field .? - automobile wire color codes

It is an invention that I generate on the bike to + 12 volts. The post is a good start, of course. Someone told me that both have warm one. I think even the governor. Fatigue is a regulator of this invention, (Yes, the battery) by the World Bank, please share their knowledge with me.

2 comments:

  1. I am a graduate mechanical condition of vehicles with a lot of wisdom out of the box. I need a little more information about what connections are available. Enter please explain also what provided the cooperation with all bodies and terminals. Then it might help better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Physics of R is usually TN settlement system

    ReplyDelete