Monday, January 18, 2010

Halal Venison I Realize This Is A Dumb Question, But Here Goes: Muslims, Is Venison(deer) Halal (hope I Spelled That Right)?

I realize this is a dumb question, but here goes: Muslims, is venison(deer) halal (hope I spelled that right)? - halal venison

The meat is halal meat for Muslims (with the exception of pork, for whatever reason) has been addressed in the human form in his lifetime.
If the animal has suffered in any way, the abuse of the environment, animal meat is not halal. I think it's really good for everyone because we are what we eat, and I do not want anything to eat what a terrible existence. Halal animals also prayed and thanked him for giving his flesh for our survival, so a person who the animal life is to recite some prayers of thanks and pray that the spirit of the animal, and free return to the light coming from countries.
It seems a good way to enjoy all the creatures of God.

Best regards,
Annu

4 comments:

  1. If the deer like someone reciting the name of God, the animal was more turned on GraciousThe Merciful.The must be verified by a sharp break in the throat from left to right killed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the meat, poultry and food industry, animals like cows, beef, lamb, sheep, goats, turkeys, chickens, ducks, game birds, bison, deer, etc., are considered halal, but they must not under Islamic law for their meat be slaughtered for human consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. depends on how the dead and murdered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I believe, but it will be killed in a sertain name of Allah. I eat a lot of game, so I hope the halal.

    ReplyDelete