Friday, January 22, 2010

Deed Poll Name Change Australia Deed Poll Name Change.?

Deed poll name change.? - deed poll name change australia

Has anyone changed their name by deed poll to something new fun / name?

I am 48 years are not so young, but I think the new name is something that I thought for a long time and not a spur of the moment thing.

Some friends say that it is a stupid idea, others say it's an excellent idea.

I am only now it's not that no one may be affected or embarrassed, I feel a bit of fun and a way of insulting the authorities.

If the worst of the worst that could change again, so do not think that much to lose.

What do others think? Good idea or bad?

7 comments:

  1. God! something very impressive to do that. I've always been too scared, but I think you should go.
    As you said, you can always come back.
    If I wanted a long time, I just want to see what happens.

    good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! something very impressive to do that. I've always been too scared, but I think you should go.
    As you said, you can always come back.
    If I wanted a long time, I just want to see what happens.

    good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. God! something very impressive to do that. I've always been too scared, but I think you should go.
    As you said, you can always come back.
    If I wanted a long time, I just want to see what happens.

    good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally have no problem with someone may propose name changes. However, the Passport Office has a problem with it.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/29/ ...

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know people who changed the name of the bird, not something funny or novelty .. has changed, I think it's something you regret! As you said, you can change these settings at any time if you really want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya!January 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM

    I hope this is not the person on facebook to say that the name be changed to "Haribo blender, and then say it was an April Fool's!

    If not, then I'll try to think of some ideas lol: P

    ReplyDelete