Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beach Wedding Thank You Cards Need Wording Suggestions And Ideas For My Beach Themed Wedding...?

Need Wording Suggestions and Ideas for my Beach Themed Wedding...? - beach wedding thank you cards

I beach theme wedding in April 2008 with about 150 people. We participate in the reception and wedding all in the same room, banquet hall. Our colors are periwinkle, violet and white.

I will create the breast of the "pirate" card box with pearls, rhinestones, gold-wrapped chocolate coins ... and favors, I will give Evergreen small bags packed 5 Gold chocolate.

I want to put a letter in the chest pirates somehow tactfully explain that this is a game table ... and say something about the currency favors .... Something about "treasure" or "happiness" or "secret" ... (no booty ... LOL) people will thank you for letting us in our good fortune to find something fun together, or something ... hand in hand with the topic. I also need a text on the labels of the bags of chocolate coins hold back with the treasure, wealth, or something similar.

Suggestions on the text? Further ideas for beach theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment